Pages

5/17/11

3 days.

I have three days left in Sevilla. 3 DAYS. I'm mildly freaking out as I also have to study for finals, pack up 4 months of stuff, & say unwanted goodbyes (more like hasta luegos) to all my newly made friends here. I have never felt something so bittersweet; I'm not ready to say goodbye to this new life I've made in Sevilla, but am beyond ecstatic to see my family & friends back home in Texas. I miss my Texas but don't want to say goodbye to my Spain :(


I'm going to post my favorite pictures from study abroad, enjoy! Thank you to all who helped make my experience here be as great as it was

My first picture in Sevilla! Katie & me going out for the first time
My first foreign roommate Mats from Norway
First night at Long Island <3 Katie LOVES her milk! JK it's photoshopped...
Granada! Wish I could have revisited you.
Madrid. Got to catch up with Ardena & see the city as well, double whammy :)
Florence. Veronica showed me around, here's the duomo!
The colosseum in Rome, where I ran into my neighbor from Southlake & a few people from TCU! The world is too small.
The Trevi Fountain! Guess I'm coming back to Rome sometime in my life...
Watching dancing with the Stars in Italian <3 when in Rome
SEEING THE POPE IN ROME! <3 He's in the picture, sorta miniscule, but there!
Phoenix with the girls on St. Patties day
Morocco <3 Chefchauen
RIDING CAMELS! The whole reason I went to Africa, really...
My fez hat hahaha
Our Barcelona friends made in Morocco, our Sunday night outing at Long Island!
BARCELONA. One of my favorite trips.
La Sagrada Familia
Botelloning outside of the Magic Fountain in Barca, starting the night out right :)
Picnic-ing outside of the Eiffel Tower <3
The Eiffel Tower & good friends
Bread fights like Mary-Kate & Ashley
The Mona Lisa with Ariel, & basically anything else that has to do with Paris
Lagos, sooo beautiful.
My new friends from Lagos :)
Palma de Mallorca with my Marple!!! AKA our honeymoon.
Lisbon with my friends made in Morocco <3 Sintra was breathtaking.
Semana Santa, Easter day. The most beautiful paso ever.
Bullfight. The most cultural event ever hahaha
More bullfighting
Ronda! A tiny magical city.
So green, so beautiful.
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT FERIA. TAKE ME BACK.
The best fería group ever.
LAGOS, take 2.
The UPO boat cruise. No me gusta decir adios :(
The best roommates I could have ever asked for <3
Roommates since freshman year, sisters forever.
TEXAS, YA READY?!

Okay, not going to lie, I teared up a bit looking back at all these pictures. I'm not ready to lose this all! Sevilla, you will stay deep in my heart, along with all the memories made & people I've met. Until my last post, -B

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had an amazing experience abroad! I can't wait to see you and catch up in August! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check "Make it into Biancas blog" off of my bucket list

    ReplyDelete