Pages

1/20/11

Today is the day!

I officially leave for Spain today, I can't even believe it!

For the past few days I have been packing, packing, &...packing. I surprisingly had no trouble packing for the next 4 months--I'm taking 2 big suitcases (which each only weigh about 33 pounds) & a backpack. Since my bags are so light I'm convinced that I'm forgetting things...I will soon find out!

I'm so grateful for all the people that have helped me thus far with everything--from where to go, who I should meet up with, & just with the general Europe stuff. As of now, I am so excited to leave & start this next chapter in my life. I love experiencing new cultures, & I know Spain will not disappoint! The most stressful part of the trip will be my flights: DFW-Madrid, Madrid-Sevilla, taxi to the airport. I'll be by myself for this whole part of the trip & I am definitely not looking forward to 12 hours on a plane. I hope that God blesses me with a safe journey & an awesome experience abroad!

Talk to yall in Spain!!!! xoxo

Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment