Pages

1/24/11

Sevilla

Current Likes:
  • Tortillas Española/the food in general
  • Heater located underneath the dinner table
  • When my señora Inés sings when she cooks/cleans
  • Drinking café solo 3x a day
  • Not showering very much
  • Neutral colors worn during the winter time
  • Starting school late (Jan 26)
  • Many giant Catholic churches everywhere
  • Not texting/calling people ever
  • Siesta
  • Not knowing exactly where I'm going
Current dislikes
  • People constantly smoking in the streets
  • Lack of grass in the city
  • Graffiti everywhere
  • Sketch Internet
  • Money
  • Not being able to articulate everything
  • Constantly feeling tired
  • The cold
  • Not knowing exactly where I'm going

3 comments:

  1. what! dislikes calling!!! but i wanna talk to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of your likes and i dislike all of your dislikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bianca-- I'm so glad you made it safely to Spain. I definitely miss the tortillas espanola & the cafe con leche. Have a blast this semester! I will be living vicariously via your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete